HOW IT WORKS:
1. Call the Library and let us know the reading level and topic you are interested in. You must have a current Weber County Library card.
2. We will include resources selected to help you teach your student. Books in both English and Spanish are available.
3. We will notify you when your bundle of 5-10 books is ready for pick up.
4. At check out, each book in the Bundle will be placed on your account, but items can be returned separately at any of the five Weber County Libraries.
• Main Library: 801-337-2636
• North Branch: 801-337-2650
• Ogden Valley Branch: 801-337-2660
• Pleasant Valley Branch: 801-337-2690
• Southwest Branch: 801-337-2673